Harvest is an independent experiential marketing and creative agency that designs content and programming for hospitality and residential projects around the world. We specialise in communication through live experience, creating meaningful transformative immersions of the highest quality for our global wealthy audience and key corporate organisations. We are a small start up with an international team of highly dedicated, multitasking people. We are curious, funny, honest and kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to work with purpose and who believe that by reconnecting with ourselves and nature we can create real, meaningful and lasting change personally and in the world.
Since 2017 we have been organising Harvest Kaplankaya
, an influencers gathering on the shores of the Aegean Sea facing the Greek islands of Patmos, Leros and Kalymnos. Over five days, we gather innovators, adventurers, explorers of the physical and spiritual worlds to discuss and experiment new ways of thinking and living on earth. The events are located at Kaplankaya outside of Bodrum in Turkey. Stretched along 6km of coast with 7 beaches, the area is two and a half times the size of Monaco, and includes the stunning Six Senses Hotel and Spa
and 70 luxurious residences set amidst wonderful wild nature.
This year, besides our 2 signature events which take place in Spring and Autumn, we are also delivering an attractive content calendar from June until November in Kaplankaya and exploring our first events for new clients in alternative locations. In order to deliver on these objectives, Harvest is growing the team looking for a highly motivated and experienced partnerships manager that is eager to set up Harvest's new sponsorship and partnerships division. The Role
Working alongside the Managing Director you will be a dynamic individual willing to set up Harvest's sponsorship and partnerships program from scratch. The focus will be in building partnerships, bringing in new businesses, and generating revenue. This key role is responsible for establishing the strategies and philosophies to increase income, engagement and brand awareness, ensuring the long-term success of the business. This is a varied role incorporating Sales, Marketing, Account and Project management tasks. General activities and responsibilities are listed below. So if you are an experienced Sponsorship and Partnerships manager with highly developed organisational skills we would like to hear from you.
- Develops high quality, commercially successful event sponsorship models, in line with Harvest's ethical collaboration policy.
- Creates sponsorship opportunities, packages and collabs for our signature events capitalising on key audiences, industries and topics – including developing activations and pricing strategies to maximise revenue according to each potential partner
- Ensures that event sponsorship products are consistent, and maximise opportunities for income generation
- Make sure that Harvest's reputation for independence is not compromised by sponsorship deals.
- Plans, manages and executes strategy for partnership revenue
- Prospects leads, identifies and prioritises sponsorship opportunities, contacting prospective companies and individuals, securing and leading new business meetings.
- Carves strategic partnerships, cultivating, procuring and managing sponsors, partners, and pop-up vendors
- Follow-ups on leads generated by outside sources.
- Schedules meetings and presents sponsorship sales proposals to potential sponsors, delivering requested information in a timely manner
- Cultivates and manages strong business relationships with potential sponsors closing sales and reaching target revenue goals
- Prepares drafts of sponsorship proposals in alignment with sponsorship strategies.
- Works with marketing team to prepare, customise and design high-quality external sponsorship and sales materials including: brochures, fliers, advertising, digital, media, merchandising or others
- Analyses and reports on event attendance and feedback, including the follow up and analysis of potential leads
- Works with stakeholders to identify new ways to integrate and use sponsorships as a catalyst for storytelling
- Plans onboarding activities of new sponsors.
- Prepares and executes sponsorship agreement documents.
- Manages Sponsors and Partner relationships through quality communication and other incentives.
- Works closely with clients to have a clear understanding of their business needs identify opportunities and provide consultative solutions to build a strong offer /generate new deals maximising revenue and sales opportunities
- Creates a plan for continued client management and follow-up to increase renewals and new business opportunities
- Produce post-event reports to inform key stakeholders of event outcomes, applying learnings.
- Completes partnership debriefs which lead to strong renewal conversations
- Ensures that all approaches are tracked consistently by developing and managing an accurate database /CRM system or tracking spreadsheet of all sponsors and prospects
- Provides regular activity/contact reports and revenue pipeline estimates delivering on of objectives agreed with Managing Director, exceeding projections, schedules, and timelines
- Understands and develops the measurements of success, objective setting and defining ROI metrics ensuring all sponsorships are maximised to their full potential, achieving commercial and brand KPI's
- Contributes to other duties as assigned supporting other departmental work as appropriate.
- Works extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Develops & shares best practice amongst the tea
Our ideal candidate is a master negotiator, excellent at relationship building and closing deals. With exceptional communication skills and impeccable follow-through, you should be a 'people person' using your great interpersonal skills and "can do attitude" to convert opportunities. You are the right candidate if you are natural at online and offline networking, worldly, able to appreciate cultural nuances and have great attention to detail. Ultimately, you are a resourceful self-starter with strong entrepreneurial skills, able to tackle challenges constructively, and find creative ways forward with a can-do attitude. You will be a hands-on professional with 5 years + experience of working in international events who wants to make a difference through delivering high quality experiences. You'll need to be comfortable working under pressure, handling stressful situations and meeting strict deadlines. Your creativity, organisational skills, and vision will assist our organisation to enhance delivery and allow for growth, amplifying brand visibility through events that effectively communicate the client's strategy and brand personality, achieving the set out goals. You'll be excited by the wide range of tasks, the high caliber of content, and about the vital contribution your success will make to the Company's overarching ambitions and growth. Skills, Capabilities
- Expert interpersonal skills, flexible and open to change
- Excellent influencing, relationship building and negotiation skills
- Energetic, eager to secure new business with tact and assertiveness
- Worldly, able to work with a broad range of stakeholders and cross-cultural nuances at senior level
- Has a creative flair and an ability to think outside the box, possessing strategic ability and commercial thinking
- Confident, self-motivated and result-oriented, able to work well independently with limited supervision, asking for support/approvals when needed
- Great team player and manager, able to build excellent stakeholder relationships
- Reliable, able to work well under pressure, handle stressful situations and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management, organisational, and project management skills, a real multitasker
- Resourceful with strong entrepreneurial skills, able to tackle challenges constructively, find creative ways forward with a can-do, roll your sleeves up attitude
- Passion for high-quality work and meticulous attention to detail
- Highly committed, responsible and respectful, able to accept criticism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Additional languages to English as plus)
- Able to travel frequently, maintaining rapport with potential client and networks to develop/improve business relationships
- Great personal presentation with luxury segment expertise
- Committed to continual learning and best practices
- Willing to work weekends, holidays and nonstandard hours
Knowledge & experience
- 5+ years' experience working across sponsorship for live events, ideally with luxury segment
- A proven track record of success in new business development/sales roles.
- Proven record of successfully creating/ implementing sponsorship strategies from scratch
- Demonstrable experience of maximising opportunities to generate income from researching prospects to generating meetings, creating products and securing deals.
- Experience of working in cross-departmental teams or structures to deliver projects.
- Good knowledge of Wellness, Hospitality and Luxury industries
- Experience with CRM databases (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with budgets, excel, monitoring finances and meeting targets
- CRM softwares such a Salesforce (or willingness to learn)
- The latest and greatest of the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Google Analytics to track the effectiveness of social media outreach
- Microsoft Office's, Iworks and Google tools savvy
- Slack, notion, trello and other relevant applications
Working at Harvest is an opportunity to be part of a lean start-up that provides the luxury of working with high caliber talent, cutting edge content and an influential audience in idyllic locations.
This is a full time fixed 10 months contract, 40 hours per week, remote role based between our offices in Lisbon and our client in Turkey for immediate start. We offer competitive compensation of €3,100 (one thousand one hundred euros) a month, 20 days of pro-rata leave (to be pre-approved by the management), flexible hours, remote work and access to a comprehensive range of personal and professional development opportunities. We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our suppliers and collaborators so discretionary bonuses will be available and the possibility to extend contracts will be discussed according to evolving needs and performance.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 10-month contract, renewable pending on performance
Scope: Full time, 40 hours per week
Compensation: depending on experience Perks
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering note via the button below.