Harvest is an independent experiential marketing and creative agency that designs content and programming for hospitality and residential projects around the world. We specialise in communication through live experience, creating meaningful transformative immersions of the highest quality for our global wealthy audience and key corporate organisations. We are a small start up with an international team of highly dedicated, multi-tasking people. We are curious, funny, honest and kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to work with purpose and who believe that by reconnecting with ourselves and nature we can create real, meaningful and lasting change personally and in the world.
Harvest runs multiple events throughout the year in its home Kaplankaya in Turkey, hosted at the 5-star Six Senses hotel. Our two flagship festivals run in Spring and Autumn, while throughout the summer we organise programming for Kaplankaya's residents and visitors with activities, events and pop-ups available for both children and adults from June to August.
The aim is to raise awareness around Kaplankaya's brand, generate lifestyle desirability and consequently attract the right clientele, increasing local population and revenue. In order to deliver on these objectives, Harvest is growing the team looking for a highly-motivated marketing assistant who is eager to learn and experiment with a wide range of tasks. The Role
Working alongside the Marketing Manager you will be a dynamic individual willing to contribute towards the different tasks around the planning and delivery of marketing tools for an array of events. As part of the marketing team, you will be helping create written and visual content on our website and social media channels as well as helping create fliers, online campaigns and signboards. You'll also have the opportunity to build and manage relationships with our partners, such as Six Senses, in order to promote our brand through their own channels. Your time will be spread over multiple tasks, so excellent communication and writing skills and the ability to focus are a must. We use several online platforms to carry out our work, so if you have tech experience using CRMs, web builders and social media you'll already have a good head start. Above all, we need someone who is highly motivated, organised and a quick learner, who has a desire to work in a start-up environment within a close-knit team - if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
This is a remote role, but you will be able to work from our Lisbon and London offices if based nearby. We are currently looking for someone part time. You will also have the opportunity to travel to Turkey during our events and work from there with the wider team.
- Assist the Marketing Manager across all marketing tasks
- Create engaging written copy for our messaging platforms (excellent level of English required)
- Regularly update content on website in line with our announcement strategy
- Work alongside our social media manager to create a posting strategy, create posts with engaging visuals and content & create and manage paid campaigns
- Assist in the creation of marketing tools such as brochures, posters, digital campaigns and more
- Serve as community manager for all social media platforms & connecting with individuals who comment on posts and message our Harvest accounts
- Assist in the syncing and management of our CRM system
- Assist in the creation of a mobile app
- Help manage partnerships with other marketing and communications agencies & facilitate their promotion of Harvest events
- Implement scholarship & ambassador programs
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills in English, impeccable follow-through and is highly proactive and an extreme multitasker.
You should be a 'people person' with great customer service skills and a "can do attitude". You are the right candidate if you are an organised time manager, natural at online and offline networking and have great attention to detail. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the voice of our brand on all our media platforms. You are a self-starter who knows how to prioritise and understands how to share information while subtly leading the reader to a sale while enabling a first-class experience to our clients.
You will be a hands-on professional with 2+ years' experience of working in marketing with excellent communication and people skills who wants to make a difference through delivering high quality experiences. You'll need to be comfortable managing conflicting demands and priorities and with contributing to setting something up from scratch. Your creativity, organisational skills, and vision will assist our organisation to enhance delivery and allow for growth, amplifying brand visibility through events that effectively communicate the client's strategy and brand personality, achieving the set out goals. You'll be excited by the wide range of tasks, the high caliber of content and about the vital contribution your success will make to the Company's overarching ambitions and growth. Skills, Capabilities and Knowledge
- A "can-do" attitude, proactive and able to use initiative
- Highly organised with project management experience & ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and communication skills in English to a fluent or native standard (other languages also an advantage)
- Previous marketing and social media experience is highly desirable (2+ years)
- A multitasker with the ability to learn quickly
- Reliable, good at hitting deadlines with a strong ability to solve problems independently
- Tech-savvy (experience using CRMs, social media, web builders)
- A team player who likes to work closely with others
- Desire to travel and be exposed to new cultures
- CRM softwares such a Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive (or willingness to learn)
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn.
- Google Analytics to track the effectiveness of social media outreach
- Microsoft Office's, Iworks and Google tools savvy
- Slack, notion, trello and other relevant applications
Working at Harvest is an opportunity to be part of a lean start-up that provides the luxury of working with high caliber talent, cutting edge content and an influential audience in idyllic locations.
This is a part-time 6 to 10-month contract, based between our offices in Lisbon and London and our client in Turkey for immediate start. Salary will be dependent on your previous experience with remote work and access to a comprehensive range of personal and professional development opportunities. We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our suppliers and collaborators, so discretionary bonuses will be available and the possibility to extend contracts will be discussed according to evolving needs and performance.
Start date: Immediately
Duration: 6-10-month contract, renewable pending on performance
Scope: Part time (30 hours per week)
Salary: €1,000 - €1,500 per month (based on location & experience) Perks
- Remote working
- Learning opportunities
- International travel to idyllic locations
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter stating why you are the right candidate for the role via the button below.