Harvest is a curated immersive wellbeing experience. A series of invitation-only events taking place twice each year in Spring and Autumn in Kaplankaya in Turkey and hosted at the 5-star Six Senses hotel. We are at the intersection of new-thinking, self-discovery and music. Our purpose is to create a better future for ourselves, for the community and the planet. We aim to inspire growth through content and community and carry out the Harvest vision to inspire growth and ignite change.
In 2022 we are expanding, both geographically and as a business, by investing in a stronger online presence as we build out the business into enhanced online offerings that can reach a wider audience.
Content is the driving force of our value proposition. We believe that high end programming can really set a destination apart from its competitors, through culture we build communities. In order to deliver on these objectives, Harvest is growing the team looking for a highly-motivated Marketing Manager who is eager to learn and experiment with a wide range of tasks.
We are a small start up with an international team of highly dedicated, multi-tasking people. We are curious, funny, honest and kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to work with purpose and who believe that by reconnecting with ourselves and nature we can create real, meaningful and lasting change personally and in the world. The Role
We are looking for an experienced growth focussed marketing leader to join our team in to drive accelerated growth. You'll be in charge of 3 areas in the business: (i) Online platforms (website and app), (ii) Performance Marketing and (iii) Brand (creative, social, PR, and partnerships). You'll be responsible for driving strategy and execution as well as building and leading the team to accelerate growth through customer acquisition, activation and retention.
You'll be working on:
• Growth Marketing:
This role is about optimising existing channels but mostly about accelerated performance and driving step-changed growth across new marketing and in new ways. You will build a scalable, repeatable acquisition engine, that allows us to generate leads and drive product adoption.
: You will work closely with the product and tech teams to build the website and app in a way that drives user adoption and retention.
: You will lead the teams to deliver compelling creative strategies and campaigns that resonate with users and members, and drive the desired behaviour. You will develop a clear brand strategy that underpins our mission and is built on consumer insights.
• Business Development
: As part of the senior leadership team, you will be working closely with the Founders and the Board to identify opportunities to drive further business growth and set the overall company strategy together with the MD.Are you our perfect new colleague?
You are a Growth & Marketing whizz with the following capabilities:
• Senior-level marketing leadership experience, with at least some years spent at a
high-growth B2C scale-up;
• An expert in Growth, Marketing and Product with proven success in managing large
customer acquisition and retention programmes.
• Strong track record of building, leading, and coaching a team as well as creating a
culture of innovation, accountability, and a commitment to achieving results.
• An analytical approach to marketing: It only comes natural to you to track and
improve on key customer metrics such as CAC, conversion rates, retention, LTV and
churn as well as developing new metrics to meet the evolving needs of the business.
• Strategically minded with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the detail.
• A start-up mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
• Strong commercial instinct and entrepreneurial drive combined with ability to be creative, take initiative and take risks.
• You hold the customer at the core of everything you do with the ability to interpret insights into new ideas which will drive the business forward.
• Fluent in English.
• Experience in marketing for wellness industry projects a plus (but not essential).What do we offer you?
• A unique chance to scale up a organisation at a very exciting stage in it's
• Be part of the founding senior leadership team within a global organisation.
• A unique company culture – an inspiring atmosphere flooded with a daily dose of
laughter and an organisation that puts its purpose at the heart of everything it does.
• This is a remote role, but you will be able to work from our Lisbon and London offices
if based nearby. You will also have the opportunity to travel to Turkey and other
locations during our events and work from there with the wider team.We hear you thinking, what to do if I'm interested?
As soon as we have received your CV and see a match, we will schedule a call with you for a
quick introduction. If both sides would like to proceed, we will ask you to attend an initial
interview to get to know each other and then to meet with our MD and one of our cofounders.
We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know
as fast as possible if you can start at Harvest!
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering note via the button below or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.