To find out the full details for our guest requirements in relation to Covid-19 as well as our cancellation policy, please click here.Safety
At Kaplankaya the safety of our guests and staff members is our highest priority, which is why we've laid out some safety measures for you below so that all participants can enjoy the next Harvest event in as safe an environment as possible. COVID-19 | SAFETY MEASURES
WE ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU
As a community with wellness at its core, our highest priority is our duty of care to participants' health, safety and well-being and we are committed to doing everything we can to safeguard the health of our guests and staff. Harvest Kaplankaya has implemented additional rigorous routines to reflect the advice and guidance of the World Health Organisation and The Ministry of Health in Turkey to ensure what we are doing is correct, comprehensive and effective, which includes:
- frequent sanitisation of high-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas
- implementation of sanitising dispensers throughout Kaplankaya
- reducing group sizes indoors
- frequent sanitising or cleaning of hands
- weekly Covid testing for staff members
- majority of Harvest Kaplankaya programme to be held outdoors
Some of our crew and guests will be taking care of elderly or otherwise vulnerable people at home. With this in mind, all guests will have to comply with the rules set out below in order to ensure we provide the safest environment possible for our audience and their loved ones.
(*If your test results are positive, you will not be admitted to the Harvest event and will be required to self isolate for 10 days. Any additional days spent at Six Senses Kaplankaya hotel during isolation will be covered at your own expense, along with your food and beverage. If you are sharing a room or villa with other persons, they shall also be required to self isolate with you for this period.)
- Guests must provide one of the following upon arrival*:
- a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours of arrival at Kaplankaya - for guests coming from abroad
- a negative antigen test result taken within 24 hours of arrival at Kaplankaya - for guests arriving from Turkey. (If the test is positive, please stay at home and isolate until you can get a PCR test)
- a negative rapid antigen test onsite before joining the event - for Kaplankaya homeowners only
- Guests will have their temperature checked on arrival
- Masks are mandatory indoors and on any transportation including buggies, vans, cars, boats, helicopters or in other circumstances where guests are in direct interaction with our staff
- Guests must immediately inform a member of staff if they feel unwell and remain in isolation until a Covid test has been done
- We recommend that guests make frequent use of the sanitisation stations around the resort and wash their hands often
The health and well-being of our staff and guests remain our top priority so thank you for your understanding and collaboration. T&Cs
PEOPLE SHOULD NOT ATTEND THE EVENT IF SOMEONE THEY HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH HAS BEEN UNWELL WITH COVID IN THE LAST 14 DAYS
In booking this ticket, you agree with our terms and conditions list below and will:
What are the changes and cancellation policies?
- Only attend if you feel healthy and well and if you nor anyone within your household or social bubble have not had any symptoms related to COVID-19 (this includes people with whom you have close physical contact in the last 14 days)
- Abide by Government guidelines that are current at the time of the event (10th-17th of October 2021) with regards to public behaviour around COVID-19
- Consent to professional photos and videos taken at the event to be used for marketing purposes
We are doing all that we can to safely bring our community back together and we appreciate the difficulties of making long-term plans at this time, so the following change and cancellation policy applies:
What is the cancellation and refund policy in case the guest has a positive COVID-19 test?
- If you cancel 30+ days prior to the event, we will offer full refund minus the service fee
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the event, we will convert your ticket into a future event credit (unless proof of inability to attend, listed below, is provided, in which case you'll be fully refunded)
- Changes to accommodation type and dates will be admitted up to 30 days prior to the event and are subject to availability
Reservation will be cancelled free of charge if the guest provides an official document from respected health authorities. If guests are unable to provide the document, the above cancellation rules will be applied. What is the cancellation policy in case a guest's country or Turkey implements a local or national lockdown and guests are no longer able to travel?
Reservation will be cancelled free of charge if the guest provides proof. Any official announcement from the government of the guest's country will be taken in consideration immediately and reservation will be cancelled free of charge due to force majeure. If Turkey implements a lockdown, guests will be informed about the situation with a copy of the official announcement in English and their reservation will be cancelled free of charge due to force majeure. In this case, tickets of cancelled reservations will automatically roll over to the next event - anyone who requires a refund can contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will issue you a full refund, minus the booking fee. In case of emergency
In case of illness or accident, we are only minutes away from world-class professional help. At Kaplankaya we have an in-house nurse and in case of emergency we have regional hospitals only 40 minutes away, or just 10 minutes by helicopter.
Pre-arrival travel requirements to Turkey
With travel regulations changing regularly, it is important that you check your own requirements for travelling to Turkey before Harvest Kaplankaya in October. To keep up-to-date, please make sure you are checking your departure country's travel guidelines as well as Turkey's guidelines which you can find here